You are passionate about life sciences. You want to contribute to bringing high quality
solutions to scientists in this field. Bliq Photonics, an innovative and growing company
specializing in the design, production and marketing of advanced microscopy solutions,
is recruiting a product specialist. This could really interest you!
● For marketing purposes, create content on the product and coordinate the
collection of content when it is generated by someone else. This includes, among
other things, taking pictures on our microscopes and others, collaborating with
authors of blog posts, writing white papers, preparing educational seminars…
● Collaborate with the MKT department in order to use this content for product
promotion (website, social media, webinars, conferences…)
● Support customers and prospects (B2C or B2B) on issues related to the biology
and use of our systems.
● Coordinate with sales for the planning of demonstrations, seminars, educational
tours… Assist in the preparation and attendance of trade shows and conferences.
● At least a Master’s degree in science (neuroscience, biology, biochemistry,
biophotonics or related fields).
● Extensive experience and understanding of advanced applications of optical
microscopy (confocal, multi photon…).
● Ability to write scientific content and to communicate well in French and English
● Ability to easily interact with different customer profiles and build strong
● Flexible and able to adapt to the needs of a young and growing company
● Ability and willingness to travel
● Sales and market knowledge and experience an asset
● Based in Québec city
Why join the Bliq Photonics team?:
● To work within a team of experts in physics, biology and engineering in an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork;
● For the culture of respect and listening where the management of work hours and location are flexible;
● To participate in building a high-potential technology company where we
recognize that the ultimate value lies in people;
● To give meaning to your work by developing tools that will help researchers find solutions to diseases;