You are passionate about life sciences. You want to contribute to bringing high quality solutions to scientists in this field. Bliq Photonics, an innovative and growing company specializing in the design, production and marketing of advanced microscopy solutions, is recruiting an application specialist. You will have the exciting task of managing the application aspects of our solutions.
– Provide expertise in biology for the applications of our products
– Be a key player in the development process of our solutions
– Create promotional content (image/video, blog posts, white papers, educational seminars)
– Carry out tests and imaging on our platforms and other equipment
– Support clients and prospects on issues related to biology and the use of our systems
– Ensure a watch on new applications used in academic research. Keep this documentation up to date
– Collaborate with sales to prepare demonstrations, seminars, educational visits… Participate in these events if needed.
– At least a Master’s degree in science (neuroscience, biology, biophotonics or related fields)
– Extensive experience and understanding of advanced applications of optical microscopy (confocal, multi photon…)
– Ability to write scientific content and to communicate well in French and English
– Ability to easily interact with different customer profiles and build strong relationships
– Flexible and able to adapt to the needs of a young and growing company
– Ability and willingness to travel
– Sales and market knowledge and experience an asset
– Based in Quebec city
Why join the Bliq Photonics team?
– To work within a team of experts in physics, biology, and engineering in an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork;
– For the culture of respect and listening where the management of work hours and location are flexible;
– To participate in building a high technology company where we recognize that the ultimate value lies in people;
– To give meaning to your work by developing tools that will help researchers find solutions to diseases.