You are passionate about mechanical design? You want to make a difference in medical research by helping the scientists speed up their discoveries?
Bliq Photonics, an innovative and growing company specializing in the design, production and marketing of advanced microscopy solutions, is recruiting!
About the opportunity
– Design opto-mechanical parts;
– Collaborate with the various suppliers to manufacture the designed parts and ensure that they are compliant by conducting the appropriate tests;
– In collaboration with the production engineer, participate in the production and testing of complete systems;
– Write the technical documentation;
– Support the purchasing department for the choice of suppliers by providing technical assistance;
– Participate in the R&D sprint and collaborate with these colleagues in order to achieve the team’s objectives.
– Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or any other related field;
– Relevant experience in the field;
– Excellent team spirit combined with a sense of autonomy and initiative;
– Demonstrate rigor, accuracy and precision;
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Ability to write scientific content and to communicate well in French and English;
– Flexible and able to adapt to the needs of a young and growing company;
– Knowledge of Solidworks software.
Why join the Bliq Photonics team?
– To give meaning to your work by developing tools that will help researchers find solutions to diseases;
– To work within a team of experts in physics, biology and engineering in a friendly atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork;
– To help build a high-potential technology company where the people behind it are recognized as the core value;
– To appreciate an employer who values respect and offers flexible work schedules, a hybrid workplace, a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation and access to a financial planner;
– For a company that supports the well being of it’s employees by giving a 500$ gift card annually for any well being activities;
– Bliq Photonics is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion;
– To enjoy work facilities very well located in beautiful Quebec City easily accessible by public transport.