You are passionate about advanced optical systems. You want to contribute to bringing high-quality solutions to life science researchers. Bliq Photonics, an innovative and growing company specializing in the design, production, and marketing of advanced microscopy solutions, is recruiting a customer service engineer. You will have the exciting task of managing the technical support of our world-class customers and partners. For us, this task is highly strategic because customer satisfaction is one of our main objectives!
– Provides technical support to our customers and distributors (email, phone, on-site).
– Communicate with our suppliers for technical questions
– Writes technical documentation (manual, videos, training programs…) for users and distributors
– Provide installations and technical training
– Collaborate with R&D, production, and purchasing to improve our products
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biophotonics, physics, electronics (or any other relevant training)
– Open-minded, rigorous, and well organized
– Resourceful, autonomous, and interested in the agility of a small company.
– Ability to easily interact with different customer profiles and build strong relationships;
– Ability and willingness to travel;
– Based in Quebec City.
Why join the Bliq Photonics team?:
– To work within a team of experts in physics, biology, and engineering in an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork;
– For the culture of respect and listening where the management of work hours and location are flexible;
– To participate in building a high technology company where we recognize that the ultimate value lies in people;
– To give meaning to your work by developing tools that will help researchers find solutions to diseases.