Putting your expertise at the service of life sciences appeals to you?
Bliq Photonics is a company that designs and manufactures advanced microscopy systems used by life science researchers. Our goal is to provide these researchers with innovative tools to advance medical research.
Our team is growing, we are currently fifteen people, including eight in the R&D team. We are looking for someone who is ready to take on significant challenges in the development and optimization of imaging techniques.
– You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in bio-photonics, physics or electronics (any other relevant training may be considered);
– You hold a strong interest in the design and optimization of imaging systems.
– You like to share your knowledge by working in a team.
– You are resourceful, autonomous, and interested in the agility of a small company.
– You are responsible and have a strong sense of initiative.
– Build and test opto-mechanical prototypes
– Participate in the development of image acquisition and processing software
– Identify the theoretical elements essential to the construction of a system/prototype
– Write technical documentation
– Participate in R&D planning and collaborate with colleagues to achieve the team’s objectives
– Occasionally support the purchasing department in the selection of suppliers by providing technical assistance
– Occasionally, support the sales and marketing department (image capture, writing technical information)
Why join the Bliq Photonics team?
– To work with a team of experts in physics, biology, and engineering in an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork.
– For the culture of respect and listening where the management of schedules and workplace are flexible;
– To participate in building a high potential technology company where we recognize that the ultimate value is in people.
– To give meaning to your work by developing tools that will help researchers find solutions to diseases.